UX/Frontend Lead , Sodexo B&R UK
Milton Keynes — 2015-2016
P&MM was acquired by Sodexo. As the new structure was being put in place my role became very varied, dealing with everything from pure project management to simple HTML frontend builds.
- Managed delivery of the Childcare Options site, a project that had stalled and was being handled by a combination of staff in different Locations
- Provided UX planning and frontend for the One Childcare System.
- Championed Source Control within the IT department, set up first internal Git server (gitlab)
- Championed Mobile First development for UX, improving awareness and providing training.
- Championed Agile development practices used on my projects. (the practice has now been adopted company wide).
Senior Developer , P&MM ltd
Milton Keynes — 2013-2015
Treatme was acquired by P&MM. I moved with the job and expanded into multiple projects and areas
- Planned & re-developed the Treatme voucher management system into a highly usable and popular tool.
- Designed and developed a mobile first front end to the site. A move so successful I was asked to bring the techniques to the creative department and develop into all new projects
- Built a fully customisable Cinema Ticket reward platform used by major clients (Vodafone, McDonald’s, Santander, the Guardian and more…)
Website Manager , Treatme ltd
Deeside — 2010-2013
Asked to develop a new site (driveme) as well as update and maintain existing Treatme site. Heavily involved in the marketing planning as well as leading on development to improve the site based on Analytics data - improving conversion rates and user interaction.
- Planned and Built Complex Booking System for Driveme.
- Managed a team whose responsibility it was to populate and improve the Treatme site